Now you can receive your monthly bank statement electronically instead of by regular postal mail. E-Statements look like the paper statements you receive today and include all the information you receive with your paper statements including your check images. Once you have enrolled, when your statement becomes available each month, an e-mail notification will be sent to the email address of record with the bank. You are then required to enter your password in order to view your statement in PDF format. When you are done viewing your E-Statement, you can print it or save it on your computer.
Here are just a few good reasons why you should switch to E-Statements:
- E-Statements are free
- Debit card monthly service charge waived each month for E-statement enrollment
- Receive your E-statement days faster than with traditional mail statements
- Multiple email addresses can be specified to receive your E-Statement
- E-Statements are “PDF” files
- E-statements can be viewed, printed, or saved.
- No more worry about statements being stolen from the mailbox, nor about personal financial information being seen by unwelcome eyes
- Applies to all checking and savings accounts